HOWA Textile Industry Co., Ltd. and its affiliate companies (hereinafter referred to as "we") make great effort to protect the information handling on the business that can identify clients or related personnel (hereafter referred to as "personal information"), as a part of the activities of compliance.
●We will use collected personal information for the following purposes:
1) Introduction of our products and services for the purposes of sales
2) Correspondence to inquiries and the provision of efficient service
3) Other purposes to be stated upon collection of private information
4) Compliance with the law or notice or guidance from administrative authorities We will not use the personal information collected according to the above statement for any other purposes without permission from you.
●Protection and management of personal information
We strictly manage the collection, use, provision to third parties, storage, and disposition of personal information within an appropriately secured environment according to applicable law and our policies.
We handle legal compliance by establishing company regulations and educating employees on the protection of personal information.
We will happily accommodate your requests for disclosure, correction, deletion, or suspension of personal or specific information we possess. Exceptions may apply when there may be a violation of the law.
Should personal or specific information be found to be wrongfully managed or at risk, we will notify you immediately, earnestly investigate the cause, and undergo preventive measures.
●Disclosure and provision to third parties
We will not disclose or provide the personal information to third parties without consent from you in advance except under the following circumstances:
1. Cases in which the handling of personal information is based on laws and regulations.
2. Information is needed for the protection of someone's life, body, or assets, or for improving public health, or for the promotion of the sound growth of children , and both in which it is difficult to obtain your permission.
●For inquiries about personal information
Inquiries: General Affairs Department | TEL 0568-34-8180